Do you have a passion for interior and design? Here at One World, we pride ourselves on creating an environment where we can think big, have fun & do a bit of good. If that appeals to you then we would love to hear from you… Current openings will appear below but we always have room for passionate individuals, so don’t hesitate to drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you in a jiffy!
Sales Executive – Head Office
Position: Sales Executive
Reporting to: Sales Manager
We require a Sales Executive to provide support to the wider Sales. This role would suit a candidate interested in homeware and furniture looking to experience a fast paced environment in our office in Chessington.
What We’re Looking For
As a Sales Executive you will be a service enthusiast with a passion for our products and all things One World. In your role, you will be responsible for the customer experience and will be on hand to answer and listen to any questions, queries, concerns and compliments from our lovely customers and be able to respond effectively and efficiently.
You will work collaboratively with the Sales team and Warehouse team to deliver an exceptional service to our customers & you will work to deadlines and targets as well as manage the day to day workload of the team.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Effectively supporting all aspects of the customer experience from product queries to deliveries.
- Allocating and releasing orders to the warehouse
- Upsell and cross-sell items across the One World range
- Manage and build customer relationships
Key Skills Needed
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong decision maker with excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to motivate, train and mentor others, always leading by example
- Experience within the retail and buying industry would be an advantage
- Computer literate in all Microsoft packages with the ability to learn new internal systems
- A true passion for One World products
- Positive, vibrant and ready to take on anything
- Kind, helpful and considerate towards your co-workers
Education and Experience Required:
Critical: An enthusiasm for the industry and products
- At least one years’ experience as a Sales person in a retail environment
- Organisation skills, able to use initiative and work in a fast paced environment.
- Numerical competency
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with colleagues, suppliers and others at all levels.
- Keen attention to detail
- Good teamwork skills a willingness to participate as a full team member
- Be able to display a confident and professional style as all times, taking appropriate action to influence the achievement of business goals
- Computer literate proficient in excel and word applications
- Demonstration of commercial acumen and initiative
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks at the same time
- Strong Analytical skills
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
We’d love to meet, someone who…
- Demonstrates a commercial aptitude
- Has previous experience working in retail
- Shows an awareness of current trends and what is happening in retail.
- Personal skills to form part of a trusted team network
- Has the ability to communicate and present at Director Level.
- Is able to use both word and excel applications to a good level
- Has strong organisation skills
- Uses initiative and to work in a pressurised environment and has great attention to detail
Where will I be working?
What hours will I work?
Monday to Friday, 9am – 5.30pm
Please send enquiries and CVs to email@example.com