Do you have a passion for interior and design? Here at One World, we pride ourselves on creating an environment where we can think big, have fun & do a bit of good. If that appeals to you then we would love to hear from you…
Please simply email us your application to email@example.com and we’ll get back to you right away.
We’re looking for enthusiastic people that love the product and love to please our customers! Jason Bensohn
One World Customer Sales Assistant (Full Time and Part Time)
We require Sales Assistants to provide support at our Parsons Green Flagship Store. This role would suit a candidate interested in homeware and furniture.
To work to effectively achieve the highest standards of sales performance, customer service and administration. Be a part of the daily running of the store, achieve sales and profitability by providing quality customer service. Ensure that all Company policies, procedures, controls and administrative processes are implemented and upheld.
You will need to have a history of working in retail, strong communication skills, experience gained in a customer-facing environment, the ability to work to targets and a broad understanding of and interest in the interior industry.
You will need to be flexible in working days, with weekend availability essential.
Salary is dependent on experience. Additional discounts will also be available throughout the store.
- Be involved in all aspects of the store to ensure that maximum turnover and cash flow are achieved.
- Achieve the highest possible standard of customer service by assisting with pre-sales and after-sales queries and providing prompt appropriate responses to customer complaints, including the documentation of customer details and order processing.
- Ensure maximum personal sales.
- Work with colleagues in all aspects of till operation and delivery of stock.
- Ensure that accurate stock levels and records are maintained, together with the highest standards of display and store cleanliness.
- Ensure that all tickets, point of sale and graphics are displayed correctly.
- To ensure that all Company policies and procedures concerning dress code, health and Safety, administration, store cleanliness and security are implemented and maintained both personally and by colleagues.
- Achieve maximum sales by exceeding sales targets set by store Management.
- Ensure that you are available and willing to work Saturdays & Sundays, special promotions, late night shopping evenings and Bank Holidays as required.
- Effectively liaise with colleagues and carry out any other related duties as requested.
- Immaculate personal presentation
- Previous sales experience
- Team player
- Planning and organisational skills
- Commercial awareness
- Confident and charismatic
- Have plenty of enthusiasm and energy
- Reliable and punctual
- Eligible to work in the UK
Who Will I Report In To?
Where Will I Be Working?
Parsons Green Flagship Store
What Hours Will I Work?
Dependent on role but store hours are:
Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm
Saturday, 11am – 6pm
Sunday, 12pm – 6pm